Sunday, September 08, 2013

Weekend Reflections - Building Reflections in the Arabian Sea - September 8, 2013


At last, Mumbai's monsoon rains have almost disappeared.  What we have now is 
only an occasional light shower.  Sun shines most days and, in the early evening,
I caught the reflections of these buildings .  The Arabian Sea is the view I see
from the 7th floor bedroom where I am staying in Bandra West, a Mumbai
suburb and I am always checking  the daily changes in the scenery.




I am participating in 


Join us with your reflection photo!




5 comments:

  1. Carmen, the best thing about living in a place is the perspective you gain and share. We, on the other side of the world, appreciate all these pictures and tidbits of life in India seen through your eyes. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosaria, I'm glad to hear you enjoy seeing my India experiences. It is definitely different from our West Coast. This will probably be my last really long stay in India so I am trying to maximize my time here. Budgetary constraints limit me, though.

    Hope all is well with you. I've been a bit remiss about visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photography and places here, great blog ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know how long you've been in Mumbai, but you must be very glad to see monsoon season pass.

    That is an incredible building in your header photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you are just neat!

    I love your sense of adventure!

    I was reading your poetry book the other day! You are such a good writer!

    ReplyDelete