Saturday, May 25, 2013

Camera Critters #268 - Taffy and Bucky & Harper Ann - May 25, 2013


I spent three days in West Sacramento this week, enjoying my last days with
my son, Alex, my daughter-in-law, Laura, baby granddaughter, Harper Ann,
who is already a month old, and my granddogs, Taffy and Bucky.  It was a
wonderful visit.  Taffy is so maternal with the baby, always nearby and keeping
a watchful eye.  Bucky loves her but he is content to sleep on his bed near
her crib, with an occasional lick on her head.  Taffy, however, acts like she is
her puppy and it is so sweet to watch.

When Taffy isn't busy with Harper, she isn't far from Bucky and I love this
shot I got of them sleeping.

Needless to say, I will miss them all my six months in India.  I leave June 1st.







I am participating in 


Add your photo to join in the fun!








9 comments:

  1. What wonderful pics! Harper (love that name) is a cutie, as are her doggie babysitters! The two of them lying back to back is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carmen,
    queste foto sono adorabili !!
    Gli occhi del cane e del bimbo sono in perfetta sintonia !
    Dolcissimi :)))
    Myriam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful furbabe and *real* babe! Happy Critter Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beutiful fotos :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute puppy dogs and your grandchild is adorable. What a sweet baby. Wonderful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful moments nice captured. Sure you will miss all this cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Harper Ann is going to have two excellent guardians as she grows. Lucky wee girl, and lucky dogs!
    K

    ReplyDelete
  8. The baby is cute of course, but I like the yin/yang pose of the dogs

    ReplyDelete
  9. one of the best website i ever seen Thank you for your article bhakti Bhajan
    Ganga Bhakti

    ReplyDelete