Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Black and White Wednesdays - Buffalo at Kafe Kokopelli, Dade City, Florida - April 2, 2014


During my ten day January stay with one of my dearest friends in Zephyrhills,
Florida, we did quite a bit of excellent dining - which is responsible for the
extra pounds around my girth ( that and my lack of will power ).  We had dinner
one night at a delightful spot, Kafe Kokopelli, set in a hundred year old building
in Dade City, Florida.  Once the site of Model T sales, it now houses a terrific
restaurant with a varied menu and a crazy decor.  This buffalo is one of 
the critters that graces the interior.




I am participating in 




Add your black and white 
photo to join in the fun.


5 comments:

  1. Did the buffalo roam Florida or was this guy lost?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Might loose my appetite with him staring at me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like he's coming through the wall!

    ReplyDelete

  4. Hello, RNSANE.

      Attractive works.
      You are the excellent artist.

      I thank for your usual and hearty support.
      Have a good day.  
      From Japan, ruma ❀

    ReplyDelete

  5. i like your blog please check our website there is a nice content which you will enjoy with your family or friends bhakti Bhajan
    Ganga Bhakti

    ReplyDelete