Monday, December 14, 2009

Challenge Response from magiceye at Mumbai Daily

This morning, I had this following email waiting for me from far off Mumbai:  


magiceye has left a new comment on your post "A Challenge from steviewren of "a little birdie to...":

since my Mumbai Daily blog is about my city and i post only photographs about mumbai, i will take up your challenge in your comments space. hope you don't mind :) 



I had asked Deepak Amembal to tell us:  Seven Things You May Or May Not Know About Me


1) am 56yrs of age


2) married with 2 wonderful kids (daughter 24,son 21)


3) love to travel


4) photography is a passion


5) love to write and hence try to weave a magical thread through travel,writing and photography


6) love to share whatever i learn through my experiences with all who wish to know


7) love to imagine what john lennon sang in his song 'imagine' 





The second part of the challenge was to answer these questions with one word only:
 
1. Where is your cell phone?… pocket
2. Your hair?… graying
3. Your mother?… wonderful
4. Your father?… heavenly
5. Your favorite food?… sandwiches
6. Your dream last night?… none
7. Your favorite drink?… vodka
8. Your dream/goal?… nirvana
9. What room are you in?… bedroom
10. Your hobby?… travel
11. Your fear?… dependence
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?… traveling
13. Where were you last night?… home
14. Something that you aren’t?… rich
15. Muffins?…none
16. Wish list item?… hasselblad
17. Where did you grow up?… mumbai
18. Last thing you did?… drove
19. What are you wearing?… lungi
20. Your TV?… off
21. Your Pets?… bozo
22. Friends?… dear
23. Your life?… journey
24. Your mood?… happy
25. Missing Someone?… yes
26. Vehicle?… car
27. Something you're not wearing?… trousers
28. Your favorite store?… music
29. Your favorite colour?… blue
30. When was the last time you laughed?… now
31. Last time you cried?… november
32. Your best friend?… ayub
33. One place that I go to over and over?… streets
34. Facebook?… sometimes
35. Favorite place to eat?… home

cheers! 


It is nice to get to know a little bit more about magiceye.  His photography is exceptional.  Besides, Mumbai Daily, Deepak blogs at Travel magic, Photings, and Instant Words.  Through his photographs and written work, I have come to learn more about the incredible country of India, a place I have grown to love.

6 comments:

  1. Nice to know this much about you !! Deepak is having a fantastic blog and is really doing a great job !!Unseen Rajasthan

    ReplyDelete
  2. FINALLY! I now know where you have a blog at!
    Wonderful RNSANE...you never mentioned it before. You know I will be back all the time. Your full of surprises...

    bessye (Visions)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unseen Rajasthan - indeed, it is great to know
    more about our fellow bloggers, especially the
    photographers such as Deepak and you, Rajesh,
    since you post your fabulous pictures but don't
    tell us very much about yourselves!!

    bessye - I can't believe you didn't know my where-
    abouts! I am so glad you found me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carmen, I love learning more about you. I will try and accept this challenge soon okay.
    Have a great day.......:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is nice page.....hey carmen..hope to be here more often....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Christmas tree. It made me feel quite Christmassy at an early hour. I'm popping over to look at Inky's sites now. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete