Saturday, April 30, 2011

Camera Critters #160 - Barcelona Cutie - April 30, 2011

Barcelona is one of my favoirte of all cities in the world and I have been so
fortunate to visit there several times in my life.  I usually stay near La Rambla/
Las Ramblas, the street that runs from Placa de Catalunya toward the harbor. 
There are many hotels, restaurants, and shops and, of course, many tourists AND
pickpockets so one must be wary while enjoying all that the street has to offer.

Mercat de Sant Josep de la Boqueria or La Boqueria is my favorite market in the
world.  It has everything you might imagine and is a photographer's paradise. 
 I always have lunch at one of the little spots within its walls - octopus or padron
peppers sauteed in olive oil - ummmmm!!!

All along the street, one encounters street artists, mimes, birds and animals of
all kinds.  This little dog is but one of many I saw one day.  He reflects the
festive mood of Barcelona!




I am participating in Camera Critters!  Check out the
site and add your entry to join in the fun!



9 comments:

  1. What fun! He even looks like he's enjoying being dressed up! Happy Critter Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dog doesn't look nearly as happy as the clothing suggests.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My comfort zone is so small that I have to live vicariously through my friends, who go such fabulous places and take great photos! Thanks, Carmen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure how happy that dog looks, maybe a bit embarrassed! Cute photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice what you say about Barcelona. I know the city only from Rob's Barcelona Daily Photo.
    Hope you can visit my city someday.
    Shalom to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh, what a charmer!!!! Sweet.

    Thanks for stopping by yesterday. Here's my link for today if you'd care to stop by and say 'howdy'!!

    Sand, Surf, and Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  7. Colorful outfit! I guess the dog wasn't happy, hehehe...
    Thanks for dropping by

    ReplyDelete