Monday, October 21, 2013

Colorful Puppets of Jaipur - October 22, 2013

Depending on whether you are in India or San Francisco, 
I have 42 or or 43 days left in Mumbai - it's 12-1/2 hrs earlier at home!








One of the things I love most about this "country of my heart, is the brilliant colors
everywhere, in clothing, home decor, puppets and, of course, cosmetics.  When
I finally win the lottery, I will return, oblivious of overweight luggage charges, to
outfit my new homes with all sorts of wonderful Indian purchases, in brilliant 
colors, to offset gloomy rains and to fill my days with happiness and wonderful
memories of visits to this land I love so much.


I am participating in









and








10 comments:

  1. I have watched those Rajasthani puppet shows. They are fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As soon as I leave this comment, I'll fix your photo link.

    Happy Blue Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colorful captures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some nice pictures! Great colors in these beautiful puppets! I wish a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're so beautiful! They seem to me the funny version of the Indian gods.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interestring. I've never heard of puppets in India before.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely colours indeed. I can understand why you love them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy the remainder of your trip!!!

    ReplyDelete