Sunday, November 11, 2012

Mellow Yellow Monday #199- A Last Burros and a Bus


I saved my last burro picture because it was so perfect for Mellow Yellow 
Monday,crossing in front of that bright yellow bus.  I thought it interesting that,
while the group of six of them had some sort of collars around their necks,
they were walking unattended in the streets, staying with each other, but
no human seemed to be in sight, in attendance.  My friend, Ajay, manager
of the Umaid Mahal Hotel, tells me there are hundreds of burros in Jaipur.  I
just haven't seen them.




I am partiipating in that cheery Mellow Yellow Monday meme -
add your photo with a bit of yellow and join in the fun.




4 comments:

  1. Cute capture! Have a fabulous week.

    Liz @ MLC
    Liz @ MOT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aah...very well done :) I'll see if I can get something yellow today before the day is over. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny shot. I've ever seen wandering unattended cows near my bil's house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read your all article that you've posted and You such a share great knowledge to your viewer. Thanks for your valuable blog!You can also check our blog follow us for more information
    bhakti Bhajan
    Ganga Bhakti

    ReplyDelete