Saturday, September 15, 2012

Camera Critters #232 - I'd Walk a Mile for a Camel - September 15, 2012


I've been living in Jaipur, Rajasthan, India for almost three months now and, still,
I get so excited at seeing camels.  There are many, decorated in fancy trimmings,
for tourists to ride but, even more, I like the ones, pulling carts - sometimes, right
in the middle of busy vehicular traffic, loaded down with all sorts of things. 





tter 


Isn't he cute?  I guess it could be a she but I didn't look closely.


I am participating in Camera Critters, #232.

Add your critter photo to join in the fun.





8 comments:

  1. Lovely perspectives

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Usually I can't get my camera out fast enough to photograph these camels or rickshaws, motorcycles or cars get in the way.

      Delete
  2. Certainly adds a great impression to your adventure. Please continue to have a good time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really exciting to be in India...I never dreamed I'd live here for months at a time.

      Delete
  3. It thrills to see one, I know. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Between the camels and the monkeys - &, an occasional elephant, I am really enjoying India's animals. I even get a kick out of all the cows wandering the streets.

      Delete
  4. He/she sure is a hard working creature, and also cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful camel photos! It's great to see in the city, I bet..

    ReplyDelete