Saturday, April 28, 2012

Camera Critters #212 - Little Boy Solorzano - April 28, 2012

It isn't that I don't like cats.  I am quite allergic to them.  My already existent
sneezes and sniffles, runny nose and eyes become even more so, even around
cute, cuddly kittens.  Cats really seem to have this thing for me and, in my
presence, they make a bee line for my presence with an uncanny radar.

Once a week, my landlady ( really, my dear friend, Silvia ) has a visit from
her daughter and "grandcat," Little Boy Solorzano for a couple of days.  This
is quite an elite and elegant feline - a sleek gray beauty, who has an occasional
bath in baby shampoo and then gets a treatment to keep his coat so nice.

Yesterday, he posed for a photo session with some disdain since I won't
let him into my room.  I did praise him profusely, pet him, then ran and
washed my hands copiously.















I am participating in Camera Critters #212 -
add your critter photo to join in the fun.



  

9 comments:

  1. What a pretty kitty! He looks like our Smokey. Smokey has gone to kitty heaven and we don't have more cats now since daughter's boyfriend is very allergic to them. We do have two wonderful Labs, though! ;) Thanks for visiting my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love labs...dogs don't affect me the way cats do, in terms of allergies.

      Delete
  2. We used to have a cat that looked like that it was a Russian Blue. I wonder if that's what that is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not authority on cats and I think my friend's daughter found it as a stray. It, however, had a chip implanted but, though she advertised and posted photos in vet's offices, no one claimed the cat.

      Delete
  3. I too am alleric to inside cats. The outside cats at my Mom's don't seem to bother me though. Great pics.

    Here's my CC:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2012/04/camera-critters-42812.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful kitty!

    My Critter please come and see when you have time. Have a safe and happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is incredibly elegant! I have a pampered cat who always looks like a ragamuffin in spite of being very handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry about your allergie... more and more people have problems.
    This is a beautiful cat!

    ReplyDelete