Monday, October 22, 2012

Mellow Yellow Monday #196 - An Indian Lady - October 22, 2012


When I was visiting Dr. Galundia in Jaipur the other day, this lovely lady came in,
wearing a pink and yellow sari.  I asked if I might take her photograph and she
agreed.  I thought it was perfect for Mellow Yellow Monday and she gave me her
permission to use it.  She had such a sweet face - though she might  not have
been feeling well.


An Indian blogger and friend, Indrani, has a wonderful series, called "Faces 
of India" which I'm sure you would enjoy - http://isharethese.blogspot.in/2012/10/faces-of-india-80.html.

I am participating in Mellow Yellow Monday, #196 -
add your bit of yellow and join in the fun.




9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm sure she thought I was a bit strange...it's amazing, though...most folks are great about letting me take their photo.

      Delete
  2. That is a nice yellow! I love the look on her face too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:54 PM

    Great picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She look beautiful!


    Visiting from Mellow Yellow Monday.
    Golden Leaves is my MYM entry.
    Have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, she has a kind attitude. A yellow attitude perhaps ;)

    Hugs

    Val

    Barcelona Daily Photo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad to see you are doing well in India, Carmen. What an adventure this must be for you!

    This woman does look lovely and kind.

    ReplyDelete