Sunday, February 21, 2016

Monday Mellow Yellows - Schubert Bakery, San Francisco, CA - February 21, 2016


I came across this photo, taken four years ago, when Warren Fukushima, my friend of over fifty years, left the warmth of Hawaii, to visit me in San Francisco.  We stopped for coffee and a sweet treat at Schubert's Bakery on Clement Street.

What a spectacular place that was!  I had the hardest time
deciding what to eat.  I've often thought of returning but, thus far, I've managed to resist the temptation.

The bakery case was filled with so many yellow confections, perfect for Monday Mellow Yellows!




I am participating in:





9 comments:

  1. That is really hard to resist... sigh!
    Greetings from Germany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mascha...they had several marzipan pastries - my favorites!!

      Delete
  2. How colorful and certainly also delicious !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, most were well above my retiree budget!!!

      Delete
  3. They make my mouth water ! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Namaki, your boat photo, with the yellow produce, was really terrific. Thanks for visiting my blog.

      Delete
  4. I'll take one of everything! Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this bakery and it is still there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful mouth watering photos

    ReplyDelete