Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Veteran's Day Postings From Past Blogs - November 12, 2014

Photo from Bing Images, domain free


I didn't think I could improve on my past writing so I 
am posting blogs from previous years.  I have loved ones,
family and friends, who have served our country well
and to them I give thanks - and to all who continue to
fight for our freedom, be it behind a computer, or 
repairing them on jet planes, or in war zones, or what-
ever they do in the service or our country.  Thanks to
my wonderful son, Shawn Smith, who has been more 
on active duty during his U. S. Air Force Reserve time
than not, to his father, Edward C. Smith, who must have
been his inspiration, to my stepfather, US Army Col.
( retired ) for his long years in the Infantry, three of which
were served in Vietnam, to my son Jeremy's friend,
Toady Hop, an impressive Cal Poly decathlete, to my  
beloved lifelong friend, Warren Fukushima, who also
retired from the Army after three tours of duty in Vietnam -
to them and to the millions I never knew - I give my
heartfelt thanks and prayers for you and your loved 
ones for your continued sacrifices and love for our
country.

Here are the links to my past blogs on Veteran's Day.
I am proud to be an American.

http://rnsane.blogspot.in/2011/11/veterans-day-thoughts-november-12-2011.html#links

http://rnsane.blogspot.in/2012/11/on-veterans-day-far-from-home-november.html#links

http://rnsane.blogspot.in/2009/11/rest-in-peace.html#links


1 comment: