Monday, March 10, 2014

Whimsical Windows, Delirious Doors! #119 - Jaipur Beauty, Perfect For This Theme! - Marrch 10, 2014

I took this photograph during my five month stay in Jaipur well over a year ago.  
I always loved passing by this building, it looked so exotic and, of course, the 
doorway and windows - the whole house, really, are in colors I love.  I check
Meme-Aholics from time to time and was so surprised to see the above 
meme.  How have I missed it in the past?  Anyway, here are my beautiful
Jaipur doorway and window!



I am participating in 



Send your door or window delight to join in the fun.


11 comments:

  1. That one really is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaipur is really my favorite city, thus far, in India - with so much lovely architecture.

      Delete
  2. Shalom. Wow, the depth of that doorway is amazing (and everything else). Glad you have joined Toby's meme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dina. I know I must have some other nice door and window shots in my files!

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness, that is truly an amazing doorway, I can see why you like it! The layering and detail are just wonderful, I'd love to see them in person.
    I'm so glad that you found my little meme, welcome aboard :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Toby, I am sure I will be back. Since my retirement after nearly fifty years as an RN, I've spent 15 months out of the past two years in India - and plan to return again....it's a most amazing country and the architecture is sublime.

      Delete
    2. I can't wait to see :)

      Delete
  4. Those doors are so fancy! I love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:39 AM

    An impressive share! I've just forwarded this onto
    a coworker who had been doing a little research on this.

    And he actually bought me dinner simply because I found it for him...
    lol. So let me reword this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah,
    thanx for spending time to talk about this topic here
    on your website.

    Feel free to surf to my weblog: club penguin membership codes - ,

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is truly beautiful! I bet it's breathtaking in the flesh, so to speak.
    Maggie x

    Nuts in May

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one is fabulous! Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm following yours now. If you like you can follow me back. Take care.

    Mersad
    Mersad Donko Photography

    ReplyDelete