Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Ruby Tuesday 2 - Dancers at the Hong Kong International Airport - April 9, 2013


When I arrived at Hong Kong International for a brief stay enroute from India 
to San Francisco, I happened on a wonderful afternoon of dance presentations.
I paused to watch several of them before grabbing my bags and heading in to
Kowloon for five days.  It was the perfect way to help me transition from one
country to another.





I am participating in 

Add your photo with a bit of red and join in the fun.




6 comments:

  1. What an experience this had to be for you. What a blessed lady you are for having this in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have an eye-opening presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That must have been wonderful to see them dancing !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bright red robes in a very nice pic !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful event.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like your blog please check our website there is a nice content which you will enjoy with your family or friends bhakti Bhajan
    Ganga Bhakti

    ReplyDelete